LegacyFX is required to comply with the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2014(Cth) (AML/CTF Act). By applying for an account with LegacyFX you are agreeing to the following terms:
- You warrant that you comply with all applicable anti-money laundering laws and regulations, including, but not limited to the AML/CTF Act and associated rules and regulations (enforced from time to time);
- You are not aware and have no reason to suspect that:
- Money used to fund your deposit in your account has been or will be derived from or related to any money laundering or other activities deemed illegal under applicable laws or regulations or otherwise prohibited under any international convention or agreement (“illegal activities”); or
- The proceeds of your investment in the fund is being used to finance illegal activities; and
- you agree to promptly provide us with all information that we request in order to comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to anti-money laundering.
Important Announcement Regarding Internal Money Transfers
LegacyFX has detected clients' comments in various Forex forums, websites, or blogs, regarding the ways of money transferring between LegacyFX accounts.
Transfering Between LegacyFX Account Is not permitted.
LegacyFX monitors the trading activity of each client and reserves the right to block an eWallet and/or trading account, and prohibit any activity, including, but not limited to, withdrawals in its sole discretion if LegacyFX has reasonable grounds to suppose that the internal transfers of the account holder are in breach with the law and LegacyFX Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Policies and/or is not recognized by LegacyFX to be used for trading purposes as expressly stipulated above.
After blocking the suspicious account, LegacyFX shall conduct an internal review of the suspicious account(s) for not less than 180 days and inform the respective authorities of the issue.